Indian Army Technical Graduate Course 2014 Apply Online for 119th TGC July 2014: Indian Army has issued a recruitment notification for 119th Technical Graduate Course July 2014. Online Applications are invited from Male Married/ Unmarried Engineering Graduates candidates of any recognized University including temporary Central/ State Govt. servants, serving personnel of the regular Army and Territorial Army (including officers of Territorial Army) and serving personnel of Navy and Air Force for grant of permanent commission in the Indian Army for 119th Technical Graduate Course commencing from July 2014. Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online mode before 14th December 2013. Further details like age limit, educational qualifications, selection process, how to apply and online application form are mentioned below
Indian Army Technical Graduate Course Vacancy Details:
Organization Name: Indian Army
Total Number of Posts: 100
Name of the Posts:
I. Engineering Graduates: 80 Posts
- Civil: 15 posts
- Mechanical: 15 posts
- Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics: 10 posts
- Automobile/ Workshop Technology: 02 posts
- Aeronautical/Aviation/Aerospace/ Ballistics/ Avionics: 02 posts
- Comp Sc & Engg/Computer Technology/Info Tech / M.Sc Comp Sc: 06 posts
- Electronics & Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Comn/ Satellite Communication: 10 posts
- Electronics/Opto Electronics/ Fibre Optics/ Micro Electronics & Microwave: 08 posts
- Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation: 03 posts
- Architecture/ Building Construction Technology: 02 posts
- Food Tech/Bio Tech/ Bio Medical Engg: 02 posts
- Chemical Engg: 02 posts
- Metallurgy & Explosives/ Metallurgical Engg: 01 posts
- Industrial/ Manufacturing Engg/ Industrial Engg & Mgt/Production: 02 posts
II. AEC: 20 posts
- Army Education Corps (Men): 20 posts
Age Limit: Age should be as follows.
- For Engineering Graduates Post: Candidates age should be between 20 years to 27 years. In other words, candidates should be born between 02 July 1987 and 01 July 1994.
- For AEC Post: Candidates age should be between 23 years to 27 years. In other words, candidates should be born between 02 July 1987 and 01 July 1991.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess the qualification of Degree Course in Engineering for Engineering Graduates and MA/M.Sc in English/ Economics/ history/ Geography/ Pol Science/ Psychology/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Maths/ Computer Science/ Chinese/ Tibetan/ Burmese/ Pushto/ Dari/ Arabic for AEC posts.
Application Fee: Application fees are not required for above posts. Refer to official notification for more detail.
Selection Procedure: Eligible candidates would be selected based on their performance through SSB Interviews, Psychological Aptitude Test. Refer to official notification for more details.
Online Application Form: All those candidates who wish to apply for Technical Graduate Course July 2014 Posts in Indian Army are required to apply through filling online application form on official website at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in before 14th December 2013.
After filling the application form send candidates need to take print out of application and submit at the selection.
How to Apply Online:
- Visit official website at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click on Officers and click on How to Apply button.
- Navigate to post you want to apply on and click on Apply Online.
- Fill all marked details.
- Click on Submit button and take print out of system generated Application Form.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 15-11-2013
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 14-12-2013
More Details: Candidates are advised to read official recruitment notification about Indian Army Technical Graduate Course July 2014 for detailed information regarding age limit, educational qualifications, last date, pay scale, selection procedure, how to apply and online application form.
Click here for Recruitment advt.
Click here for Apply Online.