UP Police Sample Paper 2013-UP Police is going to hire eligible candidates for various recruitments in upcoming months. Numbers of candidates apply for Defense jobs such as Constable or SI posts. Candidates who will attempt UP Police examination they should well prepare for exam to get Defense job. Candidates can take help from previous paper and Internet. We are providing you Model Question paper for UP Police examination. Candidates must see below for getting more details about UP Police SI & Constable sample paper 2013.
UP Police exam pattern- Candidates must know about which type of paper will come in UP Police constable and SI examination therefore we are mentioned UP Police Exam Pattern below:
General intelligence & reasoning
GK & Awareness
English language & comprehension
UP Police Model Question Papers-Candidates can get UP Police Sample paper here on this page. WE are providing some question which will help you to crack easily UP Police examination.
General intelligence & reasoning (ReasoningPreparation Tips)
1. Look at this series: 2, 1, (1/2), (1/4) ... What number should come next?
A. (1/3) B. (1/8) C. (2/8) D. (1/16)
2. Look at this series: 36, 34, 30, 28, 24... What number should come next?
A. 20 B. 22 C. 23 D. 26
GK & Awareness (GK Preparation Tips)
3. For which of the following disciplines is Nobel Prize awarded?
A. Physics and Chemistry
B. Physiology or Medicine
C. Literature, Peace and Economics
D. All of the above
4. FFC stands for
A. Foreign Finance Corporation
B. Film Finance Corporation
C. Federation of Football Council
D. None of the above
5. The cost price of 20 articles is the same as the selling price of x articles. If the profit is 25%, then the value of x is:
A. 15 B. 16 C. 18 D. 25
6. If a person walks at 14 km/hr instead of 10 km/hr, he would have walked 20 km more. The actual distance travelled by him is:
A.50 km B.56 km C.70 km D.80 km
English comprehension (EnglishPreparation Tips)
7. Juan___________ in the library this morning.
A. is study
C. is studying
D. are studying
8. DISTANT (correct antonym)
A. remote B. far C. near D. yonder