July 15, 2012

Pin It

KVPY 2012 - 2013 Application Form, Online Status, Dates | kvpy.org.in

KVPY 2012 - 2013 Application Form, Online Status, Dates | kvpy.org.in

KVPY 2012 - 2012 Application form | KVPY 2012 - 2012 Online Status | KVPY 2012 -2012 Important Dates | KVPY Online Application form 2012 - 2013 Available

The "Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana" (KVPY) is scholarship program started by the Department of Science and Technology, to encouraging students of Basic Sciences, Engineering and Medicine to take up research careers.

Important Instruction & How to Fill up KVPY Application Form 2012 – 2013 :-

Notification has been published in local news papers and official website regarding the submission of online application form. Registration is already started for fellowship of 1st April/1st August 2013.  For Apply Online click on the link provided here. You need  to enter your details and attached passport size photograph along with scan copy of your signature in .jpg or .jpeg format.

Important Dates for KVPY 2013 Admission :-
  • Sale of Application Form  from : July 2nd week 2012 .
  • Closing of Registration at : 7th September 2012,
  • Issue of Hall Tickets/Admit Card : September last week 2012.
  • Date of Entrance Exam on : 04-11-2012
Important Notes for KVPY 2012 – 2013 Registration :-
  • Each subject has own application form, So please fill accordingly.
  • Pay Slip or challan form will be available at official site.
  • Exam fees of Rs 200 has to be deposit in nearest branch of State Bank of India (SBI) at account number "10270577392″


In case  you have any question or query like Age limits, Eligibility and Education criteria, center details, Admit Card, Exam dates, Syllabus  then you can contact at below address or post your question here.

All correspondence should be addressed to:

The Convener of Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY),
Indian Institute of Science,
Email : application@kvpy.org.in
Bangalore 560 012.

25 comments:

  1. I am B.Sc Physics 1st year student. I would like to write KVPY exam.What are the eligibilities and syllabus?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a plus one science student.I would like to write the kvpy exam.I don't have biology in my subject combination.Am i eligible for writing this exam?

    ReplyDelete
  3. my apllication no is 1313829 my apllicatin reached at iisc but yet not showing status recived

    ReplyDelete
  4. My application no is 1342005. Whether my application is yet received or not.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have tried to fill up online app form . for stream SA for my little bro. but at step 4 i stuck there . can u give suggestions pllz

    ReplyDelete
  6. my name is yogendra kumar shukla . Sir iam missed my application number ,so please sir send my application number to my e-mail id i.e surajshuklarowdy@gmail.com for steam SA.
    OR SIR send my application no . to my phone number i.e 9415279215

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sir,
    my name is nikita khattar. Due to my carelessness i've missed mine and my friend's application number.extremely sorry for the inconvenience but plz send me the appication numbers of NIKITA KHATTAR(yamunanagar,haryana) and PALLAVI(yamunanagar, haryana) as soon as possible at nikitakhattar02@gmail.com I shall be really grateful to you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sir/mam,
    I anjali Panchal have submitted an online aplication form in stream sx on 29th of august 2012.I have to change my e-mail id plz renew my e-mail adress that is panchalrambir15@gmail.com.. My perticulars are as follows:-

    Date of Birth (dd/mm/yyyy) : 23/06/1995
    Gender : Female
    Postal Address Line 3 (eg. Area) : PANCHKula
    City : PANCHKULA
    State Haryana
    Pin code : 134101
    Telephone No (with STD Code) : 9466713683

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sir
    my form was incomplete as i did not sent the photocopy of marksheet for class 10.
    I then again sent the same form with the marksheet.Will it be considered?

    ReplyDelete
  10. i am supraja...my application no:1437470...i want to know whether my application form is recieved or not...

    ReplyDelete
  11. R/sir i am utkarsha sanjay pathe my application no is 1462364 hard copy of which is send to you by speed post on date 08 09 2012 from vasai mumbai maharashtra. now your onlin status showing copy not received yet how i come to know did i am eligible for exam or not please reply

    ReplyDelete
  12. sir my name is anjali sahu , i missed my application form no. so please send it in my e mail id anjali_sahu07@rediffmail.com for stream SA or inform me in the no 9889818866

    ReplyDelete
  13. R/sir , My name is Romit Sharma online application no 1305523 , i had send the all documents through registered post on 27-08-2012 , but online status shows "not received". What's the matter sir please instruct me that i can appear the fellowship examination this year.My email id is iromitaryal@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i am Pranav Khare application no.1406682 .i had send the all documents through registered post on 03-09-2012 , but online status shows "not received".What's the matter sir please instruct me.

    ReplyDelete
  15. my name is vatsal mashruwala . Sir iam missed my application number ,so please sir send my application number to my e-mail id i.e vatsal184@yahoo.com for steam SX.
    OR SIR send my application no . to my phone number i.e 9687466764

    ReplyDelete
  16. sir my name is sharathchandra v, my application number is 1428251, is my app reached, when can i get my hall ticket, with all documents i made rigister post on 7/9/2012, iwant to know the status, please inform me sir, my e-mail id is sharathdragon123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. sir my name is aruna c r, my application number is 1357564, is my app reached, when can i get my hall ticket, with all documents i made register post on 1/9/2012, iwant to know the status, please inform me sir, my e-mail id is manjuaruna96@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. sir i am sukeerthi.r my application number is 1341684 is my application received when will i get my hall ticket

    ReplyDelete
  19. my name is utkarsh singh. Due to my carelessness i have missed my application no. I would be thankful to you if you could send me my app. no to my email " utkrsgh@gmail.com" or send it to my no. 8579887454.
    date of birth - 05-09-1995.
    city - bokaro steel city

    ReplyDelete
  20. sir my name is sourav debnath my app. no. is 1314049 and my email is sdebnath600@gmail.com . please send my hall ticket to my email id . thank you

    ReplyDelete
  21. sir my name is ram and i have finished my plus two.. Am i eligible for this exam?
    please send me details about this exam to my email id is smartguyram.chowdary@gmail.com
    my contact no-8142938386

    ReplyDelete
  22. sir i am Evelin Philip from Palakkad,Kerala.I'm a +2 student.I would like to join the IISER.Am I eligible for the exam of 2013?Please send the detail to my email ID Evelinphilip9042@gmail.com.contact number-9447526281.Thankyou.

    ReplyDelete
  23. i got 267 rank in kvpy a stream exam ,what should i do now

    ReplyDelete
  24. plz tell me how to get hall ticket?during login it is showing that my username is wrong,bt i m typing correct username which is given in application form.

    ReplyDelete