TNEA Counselling Schedule 2012 | TNEA Anna University Counselling Dates 2012 | TNEA Counselling Dates 2012 available at tnea.com | TNEA Seat Allotment 2012 | TNEA Counselling 2012 Vacancy | TNEA 2012 Vacancy Position
Aspirants Who applied for the Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions TNEA 2012 Conducted by the Anna University to Provide Admissions In Various Engineering Colleges are here by Informed that Anna University had Published the TNEA 2012 Counselling Schedule in the Official Site Of Anna University. Click Here For TNEA 2012 Counselling Schedule.
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions TNEA 2012 Counselling Process:
- The TNEA 2012 counselling will be held at the Examination Centre, Anna University Chennai, Chennai – 600 025.
- Individual communications will be sent to candidates calling them to appear for TNEA 2012 counselling.
- Candidates will be called for counselling in the order of their merit Marks Scored . Based on the merit and communal reservation, allotment to the branch/college chosen by the candidate will be made. Candidates have to opt for colleges and branches that are available at the time of counselling.
- Eligible candidates who have applied and whose total marks are as specified or above, may appear for counselling along with their original certificates for verification, irrespective of the receipt of individual communication. If the ranking of candidate gets altered due to re-totalling/revaluation of mark, he/she can attend counselling as per the new mark and rank, though the call letter specifies different date (as per original mark).
- If a candidate has deposited all the certificates in an institution where he/she has already been admitted, a letter from the Head of the institution should be produced to that effect. In that case only, attested xerox copies of certificates will be accepted for verification.
- Due to unforeseen reasons, if a candidate could not attend the counselling on the specified date and time, he/she can attend on a subsequent time/date, during the TNEA 2012 counselling period. But the candidate can only opt for the seats available at that time and cannot claim any seat as per original rank.
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions TNEA 2012 Counseling Instructions and Guidelines:
- Enter the Anna University Chennai premises with a Demand Draft drawn in favour of "The Secretary (TNEA), Anna University Chennai" Payable at Chennai or cash for Rs. 5,000 (Rs. 1,000 for SC/ST candidates). Approach any of the bank counters, produce the DD or pay cash and get a counselling form.
- Be ready to enter the hall 1 hour before the appointed time. It is better that the outstation candidates who have appointment time in the forenoon, to reach Chennai in the previous day itself to avoid any unforeseen delay in travel.
- Look up the display boards kept at vantage points to know the vacancy position college wise and course wise at that point in time according to the OC / BC / BCM / MBC / SC / SCA / ST categories. Continuous announcements will be made regarding entry time.
- As you enter the hall, register your name. Each session will have 400 students attending the counselling.
- Candidates will be told to arrange certificates in a particular order.
- Then verification of details takes place. If there is any discrepancy the candidate is turned away.
- Candidates then enter the actual hall where there are 60 terminals for counselling, each with a counsellor to guide the students through the process.
- The person with the highest rank gets the first chance to exercise his option. Check if all relevant details regarding name, number, etc., are correct.
- The counsellor asks the candidate the college and course of his choice, which is fed into the system.
- The position is seen by the candidate – college wise, course wise and community wise.
- Seeing the position he can give three options to start with.
- He is very likely to get one of the three options. In a rare case of not being able to get in any of the three, then he can go for another three options.
- Once he gets the course and college of his choice, an admission order is made out in his name.
- Once the candidate signs the order, the admission is finalised.
- Once allotted a seat the amount Rs.5,000/- (Rs.1000/- in case of SC/ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu) already paid at the time of counselling will be adjusted towards the tuition fee. If a candidate does not join after allocation he/she has to forfeit the initial amount paid. Fee payment can be made at the venue, at a bank, or at the college during time of admission.